As the Client Service Associate, Kimberly is responsible for daily operations of the firm and assisting in client relationships. She has over seven years of experience in the finance industry prior to joining marrick wealth. Her career began in 2015 as a manager for Axcess Financial, providing various financial services to clients. She then moved on to PIMCO, a global investment management firm, where she provided administrative assistance with financial reports and guest relations.
Raised in Orange County, Kimberly attended Cal State Dominguez Hills where she received a B.A. in Anthropology with a minor in History. Her interests include playing board games, traveling, hiking, and spending time with family and friends.
• Bachelor of Arts, Anthropology concentration in Archaeology, California State University Dominguez Hills
• National Notary Association (NNA)
• American Anthropological Association (AAA)
• Movies: Empire of the Sun, Back to the Future trilogy, Flyboys
• Foods: Bagels, Iced Coffee, Sushi, KBBQ, French Toast, Shepherd’s Pie, Boba
• TV: The Office, The Good Doctor, Stranger Things
• Books: Memoirs of a Geisha, Tales of the Brothers Grimm, Man’s Search for Meaning