Matt graduated from the University of Southern California with a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration and a minor in Psychology. While in college, Matt undertook three internships. He interned with Wells Fargo Advisors where he focused on connecting the partners to new clients. At the Roski School of Art and Design, he was an Accounting Intern reconciling the general ledger and preparing reimbursements for business expenses. Matt began working with marrick wealth in the summer of 2015 as a wealth advisory intern.
Matt was born and raised in Orange County. He enjoys playing volleyball, body surfing at the beach, and spending time with friends and family.
• B.S. Business Administration – University of Southern California
• Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA)
• Series 65 Securities License
• Chartered Financial Analyst Institute
• CFA Society Los Angeles
• Marshall Network
• Sports Teams: LA Lakers, LA Rams, Anaheim Angels, USC athletics
• TV Shows: The Office, Narcos
• Books: Outliers
• Foods: burgers, tacos, pizza