Patrick is a co-founder of marrick wealth and is responsible for establishing and managing relationships with high net worth individuals. He began his career in 2003 at The Ayco Company, L.P., a Goldman Sachs Company, counseling high net worth individuals in the areas of income tax, investments, and retirement planning. Patrick has also worked at Macias, Gini & O’Connell LLP and PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP, advising clients on complex tax issues. Most recently, he was a VP of Wealth Management at MullinTBG Advisors.
Patrick spent his youth in Sacramento, California. After meeting his wife, Linda, in Cornell’s MBA program, he moved to Orange County, where they live with their two daughters. In his free time, he enjoys playing tennis, improving his golf game, and managing his fantasy football team. He also enjoys cooking, movie-watching, and traveling.
• MBA, Cornell University – The Johnson Graduate School of Management
• BS, Business Administration – University of Southern California
• American Institute of CPAs (AICPA)
• California Society of CPAs (CalCPA) – Financial Planning Committee Chair (OC/LB)
• National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA)
• Orange County Estate Planning Council (OCEPC)
• Sports Teams: Sacramento Kings, SF 49ers, SF Giants, USC Football!
• Movies: Old School, Zoolander, Gladiator, The Tourist
• Foods: Apple Fritters, Well Done Animal Fries, Lamb Vindaloo, Tacos al Pastor
• Apps: Words with Friends, ESPN, Uber