Marty co-founded marrick wealth in 2012. He is responsible for establishing and managing client relationships. Marty has served as an advisor to wealthy families since 2003, working for two boutique wealth management firms, and two international companies, Deloitte and Northern Trust.
Originally from Cleveland, Ohio, Marty moved to Orange County in 2007. He enjoys spending time with his wife, Michelle, and their three kids, as well as traveling, surfing, and running.
• Bachelor of Science, Accounting & Finance, University of Dayton
• Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
• Personal Financial Specialist (PFS)
• CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Professional (CFP®)
• American Institute of CPAs (AICPA)
• California Society of CPAs (CalCPA)
• National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA)
• Orange County Estate Planning Council (OCEPC)
• Sports Teams: Cleveland Browns, Indians and Cavs, Dayton Flyers
• TV: College Football
• Books: The Edge, How to Win Friends and Influence People
• Foods: Pizza, Smoothies, Mint Chip Ice Cream