Brittany graduated from California State University Long Beach with a Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice and a minor in Women’s Studies. In her earlier years, she appeared on the daytime Soap Opera Days of Our Lives for three years. Other television credits include ER and 7th Heaven.
Brittany has worked as a law clerk where she attended court sessions to assist in oral arguments and record essential case information as well as briefing depositions, medical records, and collecting and analyzing information.
Brittany grew up in Orange County, California. Her interests include performing, reading, traveling, hot yoga, going to the Theatre, and spending time with her family and friends.
• Bachelor of Science, Criminal Justice – California State University Long Beach
• Gamma Phi Beta Alumni
• Notary Public
• Sports Teams: San Diego Chargers, Chicago Bears
• TV Shows: Scandal, House of Cards
• Movie/Musical: Princess Bride, Wicked
• Book: Five People You Meet in Heaven
• Foods: Sushi, tacos, pasta, goat cheese